Join Team Shootsta
Business Development Manager – Singapore
We are an Australian cloud based video production company with a lovely collection of big brand clients. Yes, this is a start up and yes we have money and yes we are organised. This position is perfect for those spirits who have been nullified by corporate life. If you are both professional and full of personality we want you.
New Business – You will be responsible for finding and building new business and creating long and fruitful relationships in Singapore.
· Build and maintain new business (Build your empire)
· Generate new opportunities through networking and referrals (Shake some hands, laugh at jokes)
· Maintain accurate and up to date product knowledge (Get amongst the gear)
· Nurturing relationships and ensuring exemplary client management (Protect and feed your clients – not literally, but sometimes literally)
This is a excellent opportunity to join an amazing team that have both grit and a wicked sense of humor. You will be leading the growth and clients throughout Singapore.
· Work within a fun and vibrant team with regular team games and events (we can have fun over video calls)
To build and succeed in this role you will possess a sales background within the media/digital marketing/advertising/video production industry
· Highly motivated, self-starter (Own the problem, solve the problem)
· Relationship building and influencing skills (If you can’t persuade, you can at least hypnotise people)
· Media industry experience (Understand the beast that is media/advertising)
· Proactive, ambitious and goal-oriented (Plan it, do it, what’s next?)
· Sales approach with the main focus on building meaningful relationships with clients (We want new business, but don’t forget about maintaining it)
We saw a multibillion dollar market that no-one was serving. We came up with an innovative solution, effectively creating an entirely new industry. We will continue to lead this industry by adapting and raising the bar so high that we laugh at our work from a year ago. Challengers are welcome because it means we work harder and faster. The Shootsta personality is made up of lots of individuals, you know, the kind of people you’d invite over for a BBQ. We recognise storytelling is universal and envision Shootsta on a global stage. Shootsta was born from the needs of our clients so it’s in our DNA. We are on a relentless pursuit of listening, learning and changing and will always have a stake in the future of video.
What we offer