Ten Biggest Video Marketing Mistakes to Avoid.
Key Points/Direct Quotes:
• Hearing someone recall your video is fantastic. But if they can’t remember the name of your company, it’s considered a fail.
• Brand your video with your logo, website URL, or another piece of your identity — especially in the beginning.
• Keep it short, sweet, and to the point. About 60-90 seconds is the magic number.
• Deliver a single message with your video so viewers have a definite takeaway.
• Rome wasn’t built in a day. This same mantra can be applied to video marketing.
• Understand that a good video marketing strategy requires consistency, dedication, and patience.